Thursday, December 8, 2011

If I pay my credit card before the statement, is this good for my credit or bad for my credit?

Hi everyone, I got a Citi card. I always pay it online before the statement date. Sometime I will pay my credit four times a month because I always pay my credit when I see some balance on my account. So every statement date I will got a balance $0. Is this good for my credit or bad for my credit?


Can someone help please, Thank you|||It's really good. They will report it to the the credit agencies and it will look really good for you. Better to pay it then not pay it. Good for you!!|||how would that be bad?


they get their money faster.|||With the help of internet anything and everything is easy these days. And with your question, i could say its nothing and I believe the below link will help you.





http://easysolutions.freehostia.com/q-c8-k84-p1-credit-cards.html





And remember eveything in Internet is free these days and I hope you enjoy. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment