Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I find expiration date for missing credit card?

I cannot find one of my credit cards. I do not need the physical card because I only want to use it online, not in person. I have the account number and a bill/statement. How do I find the expiration date?|||Call the phone number on your bill statement and they can tell you your expiration date.





If the phone number is not on your statement call 1-800-555-1212, give them your Credit card name and they should be able to give you your credit card phone number.





You should always keep a list of your Credit Card Account phone numbers in case you lose or your credit card is stolen so that you can cancel it right away. This can be done 24/7.|||Fraud prevention is one of the reasons they don't put that on the statements.|||I don't think you can. You would also need that 3 digit security number off of the back of the card anyway.|||A credit card company will never provide you that information.If your card is missing then you need to report it. If someone else has it then its maxed out. Are u sure this is your card this sounds shady

No comments:

Post a Comment