Monday, December 12, 2011

What are my rights in uk retracting a date rape statement.due to physical and mental health probs ?

i asked the police for some support but made it clear i didnt want to report it, but they asked me what happened off te record, then wrote it and asked me to sign it, then they said it was out of my hands.they threatened to seize my comp to get his name as i didnt tell them.





I got my psyc nurse to tell them i was too ill and fragile to go through a case, they said it'd go to the CPS to ask to be dropped but just found out it is still open with the police.





I went through a sexual assault case 4 yts ago and they floored me in court with dirty tricks, i lost the case had a breakdown and ended up in psyc hosp.. i lt ruined me, so i can't go through this again.. i'm so scared they'll make me , take my comp or put me in jail if i dont go... i was so stupid to ask the police for support.please help.|||you can retract any statements that has your name on it by requesting such a copy of it.


Depending on your physical and mental conditions they might make it hard on you, but if you had an attorney then your attorney could get such for you with also protecting your rights in this statement made.


Usually the record dept of where the police is located usually has such.

No comments:

Post a Comment