Monday, December 12, 2011

Where to read up to date Company income statements?

I heard that to find a company's financial statement like there income statement for example I would just type in "investor relations" followed by that companies name. This did give me what I wanted however, I am still curious about a couple of concepts. Netflix for example released their Q2 data 6/30/11 which was exactly 3months ago. Today is a new quarter for them, shouldn't they have released it already along with some other companies that I was looking at? Best answer receives best answer, thank you.|||I don't think Netflix released their Q2 data on 6/30/2011. It's usually a few weeks later but dated 6/30, for example. Netflix filed their Q2 10-Q with the SEC on 7/27/2011 from edgar http://www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/com鈥?/a>

I always get financial data from Edgar because it's more complete than the company website and I don't have to go searching around in different websites for stuff. I'll bet it's more current too.



I think you need to give companies a little time to straighten out there data after the end of the quarter. The SEC does, so you probably should too.|||You can read it at company result it is available at company web site or any other stock market related site.

No comments:

Post a Comment