Thursday, December 8, 2011

When will I receive my paper bank statement, if my closing date is 1/22/11? (Saturday)?

Hoping a bank employee or similar can help me out - it's very important to me and I'd appreciate any help, so very much.





My checking acct statement has a closing date of 1/22/2011 which is Saturday. Will the bank then generate the statement on Friday and mail it out then...or on Monday, the following business day? I ask because I am trying to figure out when it will come in the mail, as I have paid for a special anniversary trip for my husband and I via my checking, and i know it will be on this statement...and we are only about 2 weeks ago from the trip - hate to ruin the surprise I've been saving for two years for. Thanks so very much in advance, I appreciate it.





If it helps - last month closing date of 12/22/10 (obviously one would think a delay w/ the holiday, perhaps?) but the envelope is dated 12/28 and I rec'd the 29th. Thanks!|||It obviously depends on the specific bank.|||In most cases it is the next business day when it is printed and shipped.





If you are worried about this you can ask your bank to temporarily go paperless. Most Online Banking sites will let you do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment