Monday, December 12, 2011

Survey : Would you date a woman who shaved her head to make a fashion statement ? Seriously ?

If it were done to show her contempt for the fashion of our days and the fashion world, it would make her more attractive to me. If done for a stupid trend, like the slut tattoos on the small of one's back, and such, it would disgust me.





Also, some women may look better with a shaved head, and others might look worse.|||No I wouldn't. I prefer girls with long hair.

Report Abuse


|||I wouldn't.|||Fashion statement? Of course not.





However, if it was for a good cause, such as donating to those chemotherapy patients who don't have hair anymore, I would think that woman was a very good person at heart. But for something so stupid as fashion...? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment