Thursday, December 15, 2011

Do you agree to the statement a black man who doens't date black women?

Has very refined taste?|||Your neeeeeeeeew world heavyweight champion


CHHEEEEEFFFFFFF HARDDAAAAYyy|||BOOOL SHEET!





Sorry, but I've seen BM date, well http://danielpeebles.com/wordpress/wp-co鈥?/a>





and this


http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h鈥?/a>|||No, I'd say he's a racist with issues.





Downing black females is no way to get others to like a person more, and it's doubly so for black people. Black is black, and to the rest of the world, no matter who we date, we're still viewed only negatively.|||No.





Why would that be? Everyone has different taste.....variety is the spice of life, hun.....it's Baskin and Robbins out here every day for me, baby.....31 flava's......*giggle*|||My fiance is very happy being with me and in the past in only dated classy attractive black women.|||lol.|||what is it with you and black women?!?! yeesh forgive that hot black girl in high school who thought you were a huge creeper already~!|||The people who bang your mother have refined taste? No. I dont think so.|||cow lover.|||ha ha ....you are funny....|||no





ENJOY YOUR OWN LIFE!!!!!!!!|||Rocker, I proposed to you last night and you didn't respond! Don't break my heart, please!!

No comments:

Post a Comment