Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Port Huron Statement: author, publisher, dates of publication, and what text is the work from originally?

Hi. I am working on a presentation for my english class. I am working with the essay "The Port Huron Statement". I need the author's name, publisher, dates of publication, and what text the work is from originally. My teacher wants all of this, however, this particular information wasn't in the course reader. If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.|||It was the manifesto of the group known as Students for a Democratic Society, and was written primarily by Tom Hayden in 1962. It didn't have a "publisher" as such; it wasn't issued in book form at that time, but was distributed by SDS, which had its headquarters in New York City. It is presently available from Thunders Mouth Press, in a paperback edition published in 2005.





http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/det鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment